How to Care For Your T-shirts
Welcome to the month of July.
We all love to keep our lovely T-shirts for a long time, but without proper care that won’t be possible. So this week we will be sharing you how to prolong the lifespan of that your beloved T-shirts here on our blog. Few tips to keep that loved T-shirt for a long time…
1. Hand washing with cold water has been proved to be the best way to safely was our beloved T-shirts to help prolong the lifespan, but for those who use a machine we would advice you use the most delicate settings on your machine, this will help reduce the risk of shrinkage and color fading.
2. Always turn your T-shirts inside-out before washing.
3. Wash different colors separately e.g wash white colors separately.This will help to preserve the colors.
4. Avoid using bleach or detergents that contain bleach to wash T-shirts.
5. Hang dry or dry low on your machine. *Note – When hang drying your T-shirt avoid direct sunlight as it cold cause color fading.
6. Wash your T-shirts less often, you don’t have to wash your T-shirt every time you wear them.
7. Ironing of T-shirts with graphics is not advisable, but if you have to iron turn inside-out.
8. As much as you love your T-shirts try to wear them less often, it will help prolong their lifespan.
9. Always fold neatly and keep in a box/cabinet.
10. Lastly, choose a quality brand. Choose Yangah products we only sell good and reliable quality T-shirts.
Have a lovely time rocking your Yangah T-shirts
For your quality branded T-shirts visit http://www.yangah.com